Bilingual (French) Office Coordinator- Burlington
A brand new search has arrived in Burlington. This an open concept office and a smaller team. The role is multifaceted in nature. The successful candidate will be working from home to start and in the Burlington location in the future. They will be the first point of contact for order entry, customer inquiries, sales support, inventory management, some light a/p and a/r. This is NOT a call center.
Key Role Responsibilities / Activities / Deliverables:
- First point of contact for suppliers, distributors and end users
- Handling general administrative duties
- Handling general reception duties, directing and coordinating calls
- Providing support to outside sales reps who call in with inquiries
- Tracking customer orders and shipments across the supply chain
- Some invoicing, light A/P and A/R
This is a position for someone who can handle a wide variety of duties, multi-tasking will be key and an attitude that shouts out that they can handle new and unique tasks. Apply if you are fluently bilingual in French, not afraid to take on new duties/responsibilities and are prepared to learn a variety of new
Required Experience / Competencies / Education:
- Excellent and professional phone demeanor 1-2 years of office experience
- Good oral and written skills in English and French is a requirement
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Highly Desired Experience / Competencies / Education:
- Preference will be given to candidates with a university or college education completed
This would be a great role for someone who is interested in working for an environmental company.
A few reasons why it’s great to work for us:
- Full time permanent with benefits
- Family feel environment and tight knit team
- Internal growth opportunities
If interested and qualified, please apply.