Bilingual Travel Administrator
The incumbent will be responsible for the accurate and timely facilitation of package for Groups and providing high-quality servicing, which meets the needs of both internal and external clients.
They will also handle the invoicing for Tour Guides, makes sure info is correct, offers admin support for the Tour Guides.
- Prepare Tour Director packages
- Courier all Tour Director packages that needs to be sent to Tour Directors’ homes
- Prepare client kits for Escorted Tours
- Prepare pre/post client packages
- Perform operational tasks, send rooming lists, reception of faxes, confirmation of reservations
- Set up and manage supplies in packaging room
- Tasks as assigned
The company values diversity in the workplace and is committed to employment equity by encouraging applications from the following designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. To facilitate the reading of this document, the masculine form has been retained.