Bilingual Trainer (Insurance Claims)
Our client is a Canadian Insurance company specializing in providing group benefits, group retirement, wellness, and human resource solutions.
They are seeking a Trainer for our Client Experience organization who will be responsible for creating and delivering training programs to a variety of audiences, including new hires, that use our claims processing and other applications. The successful candidate will work closely with front line staff and managers to identify training needs and provide effective training solutions.
- Collaborate with front line staff and managers to identify training needs for teams with different knowledge and skill levels.
- Develop and deliver effective training programs on products, workflows, and systems using instructor-led and/or virtual learning solutions that align with adult learning principles.
- Train internal staff on our claims processing, contact center applications, and processes.
- Coach new hires on industry-specific nuances for their groups.
- Evaluate training outcomes and measure effectiveness of training sessions, maintain records of trainees’ progress and achievements.
- 5-7 years of experience in training facilitation.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills to present training programs and influence trainees to use our tools effectively.
- Ability to learn different applications and gain comprehensive knowledge of the topic being taught.
- Good interpersonal and observational skills to assess trainees’ understanding and progress and make necessary adjustments to the program.
- Comfortable speaking in front of a group and individually.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams.
- Proficient in use of collaborative, web conferencing, and video conferencing tools.
- Training certification preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in instructional design preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.