Bilingual Territory Manager (Outside Sales) – GTA
Full-cycle Sales Role / Fantastic Growth Opportunity / Excellent Vacation and Benefits Package / Fast-Growing Company / Stable Industry / Hybrid Opportunities.
Our client, a leader in their respective field of Engineering Simulation Software, is actively seeking a competitive self-starter to join their team.
They are seeking a critical thinker who is ready for an opportunity to exercise judgment and assume significant responsibility for revenue growth as both a farmer and a hunter. To succeed, you’ll need to mix rebel creativity and due process to craft large software and services deals that are win-win! Be part of an international success story that makes a difference.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead software sales and field marketing activities for new and renewal business for your territory.
• Challenge clients by proposing new tools & new engineering processes.
• Develop & grow long term relationships with clients, prospects and current customers.
• Identify, contact and visit prospective new customers to determine technical needs.
• Engage our Engineering staff to map products/services to client’s identified challenges.
• Work with inside sales to coordinate prospecting and lead generation.
• Structure consulting deals to drive ANSYS software sales.
• Maintain and update sales records and prepare sales reports as required in Salesforce.com.
• Develop, plan and execute customer-facing events such as user groups, hands on workshops and industry seminars.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills are required, as well as the ability to work independently.
Required Experience / Competencies / Education:
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
• Must be a winner with a great attitude.
• Ready for local and regional travel, with heavy phone usage daily.
• Must be able to travel to and from Canada if needed.
• Professional appearance and presentation required.
• Good communication skills and proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Must able to work well in a group and independently.
• Both methodical and creative.
Helpful Qualifications / Non-requirements
• Bi-lingual in French and English
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Extensive knowledge of the market including key industries, key contacts and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
• Previous software sales experience.
• An understanding of engineering processes and related technology (CAD, 3D printing, HPC, etc.).
• Works well with large and small direct accounts and experienced at researching and developing individual accounts.