Our client, a leader in Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), is seeking a Bilingual Tenant Administrator to join their team on a Hybrid basis out of Concord ON
The incumbent will be responsible for the management and maintenance of tenant-related activity in the Yardi financial databases for an assigned portfolio in a high-volume environment.
• Manage all activities that relate to the tenant lease record in the Yardi systems. This includes, but is not limited to, activity related to new tenancies, extensions, assignments, expansions, relocations, contractions, terminations, and holdovers.
• Responsible for tenant and unit set up, financial and non-financial data integrity, and updating of systems with tenant contact information.
• Read complex retail and office lease language to accurately abstract financial and non-financial contents of the lease in the creation of the Yardi lease summary while setting up tenants.
• Invoice tenants as stipulated by their lease agreements by department deadline
• Create charge adjustments to the tenant ledger as required by the executed lease document and in accordance with the Tenant Setup Process.
• Prepare unit setup in Yardi including the following: unit number assignment per the approved numbering convention, unit type, certified areas, and square foot history all in accordance with the Unit Setup Process.
• Actively liaise with Accounting, Legal/Lease Administration, Property Management, and Construction departments as required to complete the tenant’s lease record.
• Annual Rental Advice Notice package assembly and distribution for an assigned portfolio.
• Actively update department metrics log for in-production items.
• Activate, deactivate, or modify tenant Pre-Authorized Debit banking and charge information, per process.
• Creation and development of department’s French language correspondence.
• Special projects as assigned
• Highly organized and motivated, with a willingness to take ownership over an assigned workflow.
• Attention to detail, takes pride in the quality of work.
• Comfortable working with numbers.
• Comfortable working in a team-based, open-concept office environment.
• Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels within and outside of the organization.
• Knowledge of Yardi Voyager would be an asset.
• Knowledgeable in reading commercial retail and office leases.