Bilingual Territory Manager / Technical Sales Consultant – Industrial
This role encompasses a wide range of responsibilities and requires a versatile and dynamic individual.This is a territory manager opportunity for a mature and charismatic technical sales representative looking to join a great team.
They will have a consultative and strategic approach when meeting with prospects and will need a high technical aptitude to grasp their products and learn the ins and outs of the industry.
In addition to inheriting a book of business, this is very much a hunter role where the individual will be cultivating new business and networking within the industry for leads.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Implement regional strategies to meet growth targets in boiler sales and service.
- Act as a water and energy consultant for all items treated by products, advising on cost reduction and environmental responsibility.
- Generate leads through cold calls and well-defined strategies.
- Act as the WT field technical leader in your territory, offering troubleshooting support and securing new business as needed.
- Report and be accountable for achieving goals and KPIs.
- Create proposals, contracts, and presentations to gain and maintain WT business.
- Collaborate with current representatives to achieve growth targets in boiler sales, service, and water treatment.
- Conduct consultative style outside sales activities in your region, converting customers from competitor water treatment services.
- Collect water samples for lab analysis from prospective and existing customer systems.
- Perform team sales and education activities to secure new business.
- Attend trade shows as required.
- Attend webinars on a regular basis.
- Maintain an adequate pipeline within Salesforce to achieve desired revenue targets.
- Attend any continued training on products, services, and sales techniques.
This role demands a proactive, versatile individual who can manage various responsibilities and contribute to the overall success of the team.