Bilingual Pension Officer
Are you a skilled Bilingual Pension Officer with a passion for customer service and a strong background in benefit pension administration? If so, we want you to join our client’s Benefits Department as a valuable team member.
- Execute calculations, manage correspondence, and update databases for terminations, retirements, and death-related matters.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and handle administrative tasks related to benefit payments.
- Verify pension and termination benefits, ensuring the acquisition of required documentation.
- Uphold compliance with policies, procedures, and regulatory mandates
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English & French)
- 2+ years of pension administrative experience
- Organized, team player with analytical skills
- PPAC or CEBS certification is nice to have
If you possess the skills and expertise to thrive in our dynamic team. Please apply or send me your updated resume.