BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE- HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY
Our client is world leader in health care technology and services earning a solid reputation as one of the top providers of medical products/services to healthcare providers and laboratories – efficiently and effectively.
Our client is seeking a bright, proactive, and resolution-oriented representative to assist in the A-to-Z management of all functions involved in the order process. The perfect candidate will be able to provide top-level customer service to clients, while liaising closely with internal warehouse, accounts payable, and accounts receivable to ensure the smooth operation of order placement, billings, returns, and vendor payables.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Interacting with customers and sales representatives regarding product inquiries.
- Provide pricing quotes for customers
- Process all customer repair billings
- SAP or JDE experience
- Completed post-secondary education and/or 2-3 years relevant experience (health care industry experience is an asset)
- Be able to work independently
- Flexible to attend industry and product training in the United States on an ongoing, occasional basis