Bilingual Membership Coordinator
Our organization, is dedicated to helping our members maximize the value of their investments in all forms of marketing communications. We do this by:
• Leading initiatives that enhance the knowledge of our members
• Providing forums for learning, networking, and professional development
The Membership Coordinator will join a small and efficient team of accounting professionals. Our goal is to add value to our members’ business. We are looking for an individual that is willing to both learn and help grow the position to meet the ever-changing needs of our members. The membership coordinator should be an outstanding communicator in both French and English, with a talent for building strong relationships both externally and internally.
Successful candidates will be the internal anchor for the organization. Knowledge of database software, and graphic program skills are an asset. Attention to detail, efficient work habits, time-management skills, and a willingness to learn are key.
Key areas of the Membership Coordinator include member relations, ownership of the database (maintenance, analytics, and further development), and assisting in marketing communications initiatives.
• Process membership applications, renewals, and resignations
• Coordinate with the accounting department to track membership revenue and outstanding dues
• Assist in member relations, including supporting member requests
• Maintain and update membership records (e.g., collect data, tracking membership statistics, and preparing reports)
• Prepare member and prospect marketing materials
• Assist the Director, Membership with the logistics for training and events (online and in person) in Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver
• Assist with member communication activities, including the creation and sending of email communications
• Perform other administrative duties as required by the management team
• Fluent in French and English (oral, written, editing)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience with database systems and/or mail clients (e.g., MailChimp, Informz)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to learn and adapt to the team structure
• Ability to think creatively and take initiative
• Strong organizational skills
• High attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills
• Post-secondary degree or certification preferred
If you are a motivated, organized and bilingual candidate with a passion for membership and customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.