Bilingual Learning Services Consultant – 12 month contract. Strong chance of perm after wards (mat leave)
Location: North York – Travel across Ontario 20% of the time. A car is needed. All expenses paid.
Are you an experienced instructional designer with a passion for adult learning and development? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? We are looking for a Bilingual Learning Services Consultant to join our team and help us achieve our goals.
As a Bilingual Learning Services Consultant, you will design, develop and facilitate learning programs (eLearning and instructor-led courses) for our brokers and internal employees across our national operation. You will apply instructional design best practices and use adult learning theory to further knowledge transfer across the organization. You will work closely with stakeholders and subject matter experts to curate content and create learning solutions, and collaborate with other team members to develop strong, innovative and technology-enhanced courses and programs.
- Facilitate broker and employee training programs across Canada
- Implement instructional design and adult learning theory to further knowledge transfer across the organization
- Evaluate existing training and develop learning roadmaps for our brokers and internal employees
- Consult with stakeholders and subject matter experts to curate content and create learning solutions
- Work collaboratively with other team members to develop strong, innovative and technology-enhanced courses and programs
- Maintain results and be able to collaborate to ensure outcomes are on track to meet business needs
- Provide analysis of results and identify training program improvements, and future programs to develop
- Bilingualism (English and French) is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma
- Minimum 2 years in Training and Development, Administration or Social Media.
- Prior experience developing and facilitating broker training preferred
- LMS experience preferred. (learning management system)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite