Bilingual Jr. Project Coordinator
My client has an incredible opportunity with a truly unique organization, where your efforts are not only rewarding financially, but also personally. Located north of the city in Concord.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison for clients regarding product information
- Support patients directly with account/product information
- Effectively maintain the client data base records
- Participate in planning and implementing strategic plans
- Account Reconciliation
Required Experience / Competencies / Education:
- Strong verbal and written English and French
- University or College degree (preferred, but not required)
- 1 – 5 years experience in Account management or Recent Grads out of the medical field!!
- CHARACTER!! Compassionate & Empathetic
- Proactive & Solution Oriented
- Experience in building & maintaining relationships
A few reasons why it is great to work here:
- Amazing career opportunity!
- Meaningful position
- Great compensation package
- Great team environment!