Bilingual Implementation Specialist – Hybrid
Our client is a Canadian Insurance company specializing in providing group benefits, group retirement, wellness, and human resource solutions.
They are seeking a professional with Implementation and Magik Net experience.
The Implementation Specialist will actively contribute to the success of the organization by ensuring the accurate implementation of new clients onto our plan administration platform.
They will be responsible for the effective coordination and communication of the new group implementation process, while meeting or exceeding departmental service and quality standards.
They will bring a results-driven outlook and highly developed organization skills to provide first-class service to our internal and external clients. You have Group Benefits industry knowledge and the ability to think creatively with a solution-oriented focus.
- Overall responsibility for the effective implementation of assigned new groups onto one of our third-party administration (TPA) platforms, as well as amendments to existing groups
- Work with the Account Manager, Underwriter and Consultant to acquire all material required for the installation
- Clarify information, resolve outstanding issues, examine and follow up on missing information
- Provide frequent updates to all applicable stakeholders during the implementation process
- Work closely with other areas in the decision making process to ensure a smooth implementation
- Day-to-day management of client and advisor requests
- Initiate and/or implement corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- 3 years of experience in an office setting
- Prior experience in the Group Benefits industry would be an asset
- Keen attention to detail
- Accuracy and quality control are extremely important
- Client focused with an unwavering commitment for service excellence
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and work to deadlines to meet client and internal needs
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with internal and external clients