Bilingual HR Manager
Our client is a dynamic and rapidly growing company in the mining industry. They are seeking an experienced and talented Bilingual HR Manager to join their team and lead the human resources department.
As the Bilingual HR Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of human resources, ensuring compliance with labor laws and promoting a positive and productive work environment for our diverse team. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership, exceptional communication skills in both French and English, and a deep understanding of HR best practices.
- Manage and oversee the entire HR function, including recruitment, onboarding, training, performance management, and employee relations.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures, ensuring alignment with legal regulations and company objectives.
- Lead the recruitment process, from job posting to selection, and conduct interviews in both French and English.
- Handle employee relations, including conflict resolution, disciplinary actions, and grievance procedures.
- Conduct regular training sessions on various HR-related topics for employees and management.
- Support and advise management on HR-related issues, ensuring adherence to labor laws in both French-speaking and English-speaking regions.
- Manage HR metrics and prepare regular reports for management review.
- Oversee compensation and benefits administration, ensuring competitiveness and equity within the market.
- Drive and implement HR initiatives to foster a positive work culture and employee engagement.
- Collaborate with other departments to support company-wide initiatives and projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Master’s degree or HR certification is a plus.
- Proven experience as an HR Manager or similar role, with a minimum of 3-5 years in a managerial HR position.
- Bilingual proficiency in both French and English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills in both languages.
- Thorough knowledge of French labor laws and HR practices, as well as a good understanding of English-speaking regions' HR standards.
- Strong leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Proficiency in HR software and tools for HR management and analytics.
- This is a full-time position based in Brampton. The role will require occasional travel.