Bilingual Travel Package Sales Specialist (Full-time) – Hybrid
Location: Greater Toronto Area
- We work as a team with openness to the ideas and expectations of our colleagues, our customers, and our client and supplier partners with a commitment to each other.
- We are professionals on a constant quest for excellence, tackling challenges methodically, efficiently, and with integrity.
- We go beyond our responsibilities to our customers, our colleagues, society, and the environment.
Description: The Travel Package Sales Specialist will be responsible for building travel packages and sending propositions to clients related to space reservations for groups in option or groups reserved amongst suppliers and Canadian partners.
- Contact our customers to confirm the reception of the request and to specify their needs.
- Prepare sales proposals (Develop travel itineraries, research and verify information on different suppliers and tourist products, create itineraries, calculate quotations using our systems and ensure the accuracy of all data)
- Send sales proposals to our clients.
- Follow up on sales proposals and document the results (follow-up, completed sale, cancellation).
- Create and complete the files.
- Adjust programs and quotations if needed during the sales and operations process.
- Relevant education in tourism and 2-5 years of experience in the travel industry, ideally with a receptive tour operator.
- Very good knowledge of Canadian tourism suppliers and products.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English, and French both spoken and written. Knowledge of Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, or Dutch is an asset.
- Ability to work in a team environment, meticulousness, and attention to detail.
- Mathematical skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills with internal and external customers and customer service skills.
- Computer skills (Windows environment, Word, Excel).
The company values diversity in the workplace and is committed to employment equity by encouraging applications from the following designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. To facilitate the reading of this document, the masculine form has been retained.