Bilingual – Coordinator, Group Operations (Permanent, Full-time) Hybrid
Location: Greater Toronto
- We work as a team with openness to the ideas and expectations of our colleagues, our customers, and our client and supplier partners with a commitment to each other.
- We are professionals on a constant quest for excellence, tackling challenges methodically, efficiently, and with integrity.
- We go beyond our responsibilities to our customers, our colleagues, society, and the environment.
Description: The Coordinator, Group Operations is responsible for carrying out the various operations necessary to ensure the smooth running of our circuits. This includes requesting reservations and confirming the various services for the circuits. The candidate will be required to work one or two weekends during the summer to assist the tour guides on the road.
- Activation of groups in the CCRS system (final revision of programs with quotations)
- Management of group reservations, confirmations, and cancellations (coaches, hotels, restaurants, and activities).
- Management of passenger lists (names, modifications, etc.).
- Management of deposits with different suppliers.
- Sending passenger lists to different suppliers.
- Communicate with our customers in Europe, by phone and email, to follow up on files when necessary.
- Take calls from guides during problems on the road and follow up on problem resolution.
- Invoicing of files.
- Reading customer reviews.
- Respond to customer disputes after their return to Europe.
- Dispatch of faxes, emails, and mail according to the established schedule
- College diploma or relevant experience in the same position
- 2 years of experience in a receptive in Canada
- Bilingualism an asset (French and English – spoken and written)
- Dynamism, autonomy, and team spirit
- Resourcefulness and good stress management
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Canada's tourism products and geography
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and CCRS (an asset)
The company values diversity in the workplace and is committed to employment equity by encouraging applications from the following designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. To facilitate the reading of this document, the masculine form has been retained.