Bilingual Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a highly motivated and customer-focused individual to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing “best-in-class” customer service to our clients in the inbound Contact Centre, promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries, and resolving complex problems.
- Ensure optimum servicing to our existing client base
- Provide “best-in-class” customer service to our clients
- Timely follow-up with customers on inquiries, escalations, and complaints
- Achieve strong post-call survey results
- Maintain compliance and procedural adherence
- Achieve meeting expectations for all Quality Monitoring metrics
- Maintain the below key metrics within departmental standards
- Provide procedural and system feedback to continuously improve our processes
- Prepare and respond to internal communication
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business or equivalent
- 2+ years of customer service and/or inbound Contact Centre experience
- Working knowledge of mortgages and/or Non-Registered and Registered deposit products (TFSA/RSP/RIF/GICs)
- Bilingual French/English is a must
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for customer service and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, we invite you to apply for this position.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter, explaining why you are a suitable candidate for this role.