BILINGUAL Field Service Technician – Remote / with on-site travel
Our client is a leader in their industry. They are also one of the best companies in Canada! They require a great leader to join their team!
The successful candidate would be responsible for the installation, customer training, and repair of CNC sheet metal fabricating machines including Lasers. The successful candidate will take calls from customers and handle their own schedule. The applicant must be willing to work flexible hours when necessary to keep customers machinery running and provide our customers with the high quality service that they expect and deserve. Must have a passport and be willing to travel to service our customers and for training.
- Talk to customers and schedule service calls.
- Install, troubleshoot and repair CNC Machines.
- Train customers on operation and maintenance of machines.
- Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors in person, by telephone, email, etc.
- Read electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and parts diagrams.
- Order parts for customers.
- Work productively both independently and in a group.
- Learn quickly in both classroom and on-the-job training.
- Learn independently by studying manuals and machinery you are exposed to.
- Bilingual French / English
- Some customer service experience