BILINGUAL ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
Our client, located in Mississauga, is in search of a fluently Bilingual candidate to act as the coordinator of their office.
- Daily distribution and processing of the local mail and couriers
- Administrative support to onsite staff including filing, printing, copying, scanning, ordering business cards, maintaining and ordering office equipment/supplies
- Managing Canada Contract Admin email for customer price and contract communications in both official languages.
- Translate & “Canadianize” US generated customer correspondence (Price letters, Direct Marketing materials etc)
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English
- Post secondary in either College or University
- 1-2 years of administrative/customer service experience would be ideal
- Solid MS Office skills
- Strong presentation skills
This is a Rare and excellent opportunity to join a company with fantastic working hours, vacation, and benefits package.
Apply now and join a winning team!