Bilingual Emergency Assistance Specialist – Remote – 50 k – bonus, pension, 4 weeks vacation + 4 personal days
Remote Role Outside of GTA / Hybrid Model Within GTA / World's Largest Insurance Company / Exceptional Training / Family-feel Culture / Supportive Work Environment.
Make a difference here- you are supporting people during their travels who run into unforeseen medical and non medical emergencies.
Our client is a leader in the insurance industry. They require a Bilingual Assistance Specialist with a great attitude to join their growing team. Working for this company will kick start your career and move you into a strong career advancement growth!
They offer a very strong salary and benefits package.
This role is fully remote if you are located outside of the GTA; hybrid for those in the GTA.
- Help customers with orders & logistics.
- Telephone and web based technology assist methods.
- Work with Excel and Outlook daily.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent verbal language skills in both French and English.
- 1 year of Call Center experience or a recent graduate.
- Passion for customer service.
- Flexible with shifts.
- Energetic, Driven and Reliable people only need apply!