Bilingual Instructional Design Team lead – Remote (1x/2weeks in office)
Our client, an agency for the Federal Government, is seeking a team lead of instructional design.
They are seeking an accomplished Instructional Design Team Lead to oversee the design and development of engaging e-Learning courses using Articulate 360 software programs. In this role, you will provide expert guidance to your team members, delivering training, technical feedback, leadership, and problem-solving support.
Drawing upon your extensive technical experience, you will ensure that course design and development aligns with established educational and psychometric principles. You will also provide coaching and mentorship to your team, helping them to apply instructional design principles and best practices effectively.
Additionally, you will collaborate with the e-Learning Production Coordinator to manage the administration and coordination of the entire production process, from design and development to quality assurance, for both English and French e-Learning courses. If you are passionate about creating effective e-Learning experiences and enjoy leading a team, we encourage you to apply.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a post-secondary diploma in adult learning principles, online course design, learning psychology, or evaluation.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in Instructional Design, Development, technical writing, quality assurance, or production.
- Expertise in Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, and other online-learning production tools, course coding, audio and video editing tools, accessibility tools, and software like Smart Sheet, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Profound knowledge of Instructional Design, adult learning principles, and the ability to apply those principles in designing and developing learning content.
- Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Strong project management skills with a proven ability to plan and execute project plans.
- Bilingual communication skills are required.