Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Our client, located in Markham is looking for a detail oriented and bright Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join their growing team. Hybrid setting.
The responsibilities will include; processing product orders, providing product information, and account reconciliation.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Provide product information/Details
- Review, coordinate, and respond to pricing requests & inquiries
- Prepare product orders via sales force and coordinate with logistics
- Respond and resolve all account discrepancies
- Maintain accurate & traceable customer contract files
- 1-2 years experience in Customer Service
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Bilingual skills in both French and English
A few reasons why it’s great to work for our client:
- Career Job!
- Excellent compensation package!
- Tier #1 organization