Are you a customer service leader with a passion for managing and developing teams? We're seeking a Bilingual Customer Care Manager to join our company, a Platinum Member of Canada's Best Managed Companies. As a leader in our industry, we offer category-leading products for the automotive, commercial heavy-duty, and industrial markets.
Why Join Us?
• Platinum Member, Canada’s Best Managed Companies
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a focus on Innovation and Collaboration
• Competitive Base Pay and Incentive programs
• Company paid Comprehensive Extended Health and Dental Coverage
• Company Contributed Pension Plan
• Health and Wellness Programs
• Education and Training support
• Diverse and Inclusive Culture
• Employee Focused and Flexible Work Environment
• Active contributor to charities including Canadian Tire Jump Start, Sick Kids Hospital, Daily Bread Food Bank.
• We work hard but we also like to have fun; Summer BBQs, food and ice cream trucks, social activities, contests, ticket giveaways for major sporting events, and more!
As the Bilingual Customer Care Manager, you will manage the day-to-day activities of our Customer Care team to ensure that customers receive prompt and efficient service. This role is integral to the team for providing a high level of customer service while maximizing sales and gross profit by identifying trends and challenges and looking to implement long-term solutions. The Customer Care Manager will actively coach and develop team members to strive for superior customer service standards and to cross/up-sell on all customer touchpoints.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Customer Care team. Provide leadership to the team with appropriate direction, coaching, and development to team members.
- Ensure team and individual priorities are set and achieved. Establish KPIs and develop and set monthly sales objectives for Team members.
- Achieve customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change as required.
- Ensure staff receives adequate sales and technical sales training along with operational process and procedures guidance.
- Assist team members in resolving challenges associated with customer service, product availability, price, product, and product delivery.
- Work with customers as a point of escalation to resolve issues and challenges to improve the customer experience.
- Works with Sales Managers and their sales teams to ensure customer strategy is executed within the Customer Service team.
- Help develop actions in support of territory and account strategies to support and attain targets in assigned territories.
- Focus the sales effort on identifying and fulfilling customers’ current and future needs, utilizing solution-selling models for inbound and outbound calling.
- Foster a customer-centric philosophy within the team and drive consistently high loyalty ratings.
- Perform other related duties as required or requested.
What We Need
- Bilingual in French/English
- Post-secondary education (college or University).
- 5-7 years of related experience in supervising a customer-related environment, including customer service strategy and customer cycle.
- Previous people management experience is required.
- Experience with forecasting and managing call stats and results.
- Superior PC and Microsoft Suite skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics AX would be an asset.