Bilingual Correspondence Analyst – Hybrid
Unique Position / Media Services / Great Team / Full Benefits / Flexibility.
Customer focus, vision and delivery are what allow great organizations to be on the cutting edge of service. Our client is looking to add two Bilingual Correspondence Analysts to their team!
Key Role Responsibilities / Activities / Deliverables:
- Review and analyze content daily.
- Respond to written requests within service standards
- Investigate, research and resolve, make recommendations for resolution for problems and issues that may arise
Required Experience / Competencies / Education:
- Excellent customer service skills-maintains self composure when confronted on issues by demanding or irate customers
- Good oral and written skills in English French definite requirement (A written test will bead ministered)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills & MS Office skills
Highly Desired Experience / Competencies / Education:
- Demonstrates good judgment when making decisions
- Able to handle high volumes of work and variety of tasks at one time
A few reasons why it’s great to work for us:
- Right on the Subway Line
- You will learn every single day
- Outstanding benefits (Medical, Dental, STD,LTD, Life, EAP)
- Generous vacation time(paid)
- Tuition reimbursement, Stock plan, Savings plan & more!!!