Bilingual Conversion Analyst – Group Benefits
Our client is a Canadian Insurance company specializing in providing group benefits, group retirement, wellness, and human resource solutions.
They are seeking a Bilingual Conversion Analyst to join their team in Laval. The incumbent will be responsible for designing, creating and optimizing data as well as deriving conversion and migration methods for existing data. They will need to understand systems data elements and existing data structures.
- Insuring systems are well set up, verifying data accuracy.
- Working with project team to manage timelines for converting groups.
- Accountability to meet strict deadlines.
- Provide back-up support to other members of the team when necessary.
- Overall awareness and management of conversion schedules.
- Adhering to all corporate policies, guidelines and statutory requirements and recommends being open to changes in policies and guidelines to reflect circumstances.
- Ensuring and provide quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Mastery of written and spoken French and English
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel : VLookUp, Pivot tables, macro language (VBA).
- Capable of developing solutions to compare and analyze data.
- Detailed-oriented, meticulous, and excellent at detecting errors.
- Passionate to be a part of strong team dynamics in an office setting.
- Proactive professional, always willing to be on top of emerging best practices for your areas of responsibility, and solution-oriented.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- High level of productivity while ensuring standards are upheld.
- Experience working with sensitive and confidential information.