Bilingual Contracts Coordinator
Our client, located in Markham is looking for a detail oriented and bright Bilingual Contracts Analyst to join their growing team. Hybrid setting.
The responsibilities will include; seeing through various contracts from start to finish, work directly with the sales team to complete contract requests, respond to RFP's, and support all strategic pricing strategies.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Monitor RFP postings sites for applicable tenders
- Review, coordinate, and respond to pricing requests & inquiries
- Prepare product quotation / purchase agreements
- Ensure appropriate legal & financial approvals have occurred
- Maintain accurate & traceable customer contract files
- University Degree or college degree
- 1-2 years experience in overseeing / reviewing contracts
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Bilingual skills in both French and English
A few reasons why it’s great to work for our client:
- Career Job!
- Excellent compensation package!
- Tier #1 organization