Bilingual Service Specialist
Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Client Service Specialist
Customer focus, vision and delivery are what allow great organizations to be on the cutting edge of service. We’re looking to add a retention specialist to our team! It’s not easy to be ranked as a top employer , but our client has been doing this for many years. Take this opportunity to work with the best, and to have a fulfilling career path.
Key Role Responsibilities / Activities / Deliverable:
- Bring forward issues and solutions in order to facilitate clear communication
- Review and make recommendations related to client complaints
- Handling in-coming customer calls, e-mail, voice mail, mail, fax and client in person in both French and English (where applicable) Procedures (SOP) and scripting templates
- Acting on customer requests coming in from Business Development Managers and Referred Inside Specialists
- Incorporating AML/ATF and Privacy legislation into client interactions as per the Bank’s policy
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure customer needs are responded to per the Bank’s policy
- Having the ability to handle customer complaints/disputes to resolution and know when to escalate difficult situations as per Compliant Handling Policy and Procedures
- Having a solid understanding of the departments mandates and priorities, including Revenue/Fee targets, including the delivery of Client Retention strategies and client satisfaction goals
Required Experience / Competencies / Education:
- Bilingual English/French a must
- Financial Related Experience highly preferred
- Retention or sales or client service background preferred
- Must pass credit and criminal checks
- Post Secondary education preferred.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply directly. Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.