Bilingual Insurance Specialist & Correspondence Representative – Remote
Remote Role / Amazing Growth Opportunity / Insurance / Great Manager.
Do you want to finally work for a company that recognizes your talent and wants you to move up? Do you want a company that is going to really invest in your future by offering you ample training, new opportunities and tuition reimbursement? If this is you, then go no further. Apply to this opportunity today, because it won’t be here for long.
Key Role Responsibilities / Activities / Deliverables:
- Investigate and settle insurance claims in a fair manner.
- Correspond with third parties, witnesses and service providers.
- Assess and evaluate the coverage based on insurance policy.
- Call volume: 10 calls per day.
Required Experience / Competencies / Education:
- Completed post-secondary education.
- Excellent customer service skills & maintain self composure when confronted on issues.
- Good oral and written skills in English/French. French is a definite requirement (a written test will be administered).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills & MS Office skills.
- Some experience working in a call center.
Highly Desired Experience / Competencies / Education:
- Solid understanding of insurance.
- Financial or insurance experience.
- Able to handle high volumes of work and variety of tasks at one time.