Bilingual Claims Consultant (Insurance experience is a must) – French/English – Hybrid – Mississauga (1 day per week)
Our client is a leader in the insurance sector here in Canada.
As a Bilingual Claims Consultant, you will play a key role in reviewing, analyzing and standardizing the claims process for our client.
- You will write up and develop key claims processes internally
- Partner with the different divisions as well as IT to standardize the claims process internally
- You will work with upper management to provide your findings and recommendations for the process
- Review and analyze key metrics that are provided internally
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma (equivalent insurance experience would also work)
- Fluent – French/English (written and verbal)
- 5 years + Underwriting or Claims Adjudication (Senior) – Property and Casualty (P+C) – Supervisory, Management, Team Lead strong preference
- Experience reviewing, writing or analyzing Claims processes within a company
Location: Mississauga, ON
Apply now if you are a match!