Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual (French/English) required for all positions
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
Bilingual Accounting Administrator (French/English)
Do you want to work for a dynamic and innovative company? Do you enjoy being on a winning team in a great environment? Are you looking for a company with great pay and benefits? Do want to be part of a company with a great past and an even better future?
This world-wide leader in the Markham area has done ground breaking and revolutionary work in their field and is a leader nationally. Our client is growing and looking to add an outgoing, hardworking, flexible team player for their growing Customer Service team.
Sound Good. Well here’s where you come in:
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Liaison – Communicate over the phone with local, regional and national clients regarding company services, products and program guidelines
- Client Advocate – Provide exceptional customer service (handling calls and order management)
- Provide light technical support for products and program support
- Handle billing and payment inquiries
- Daily reconciliations
- Preparing daily and monthly finance reports
- Working on special projects
- Fluency in both French and English
- Post secondary education would be ideal but is not required
- Customer Service experience or an outgoing and engaging personality
- Can do attitude
- Accounting and finance experience
A few reasons why it’s great to work for our client:
- Industry leaders, Innovative thinkers
- Excellent compensation package which includes 2 weeks vacation, medical, dental
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hour week
- Low turnover
- Beautiful professional office, right downtown
KEYWORDS: BILINGUAL, FRENCH, CALL CENTRE, CUSTOMER SERVICE,
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply today!
View more French/ English jobs at: www.bilingualsource.com
ALL POSITIONS ARE LOCATED IN THE GREATER TORONTO AREA. NO RELOCATION IS COVERED! APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE RECEIVED FROM CANADIAN RESIDENTS.