Bilingual Account Relationship Coordinator (Hybrid)
Our client, located in Markham is looking for a candidate with excellent communications skills to be the direct point of contact for all inquiries on this Luxury Brand
Great opportunity for someone looking to get out of a call centre and into a more purposed filled role with a established company for a Luxury Brand.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Provide product information/Details for all inquires from VIP customers
- Act as the only point of contact for all communication in resolving any/all scenarios
- Process changes, database admin, credits, and any promotional changes
- Act as the key point of contact coordinator between departments to resolve inquiries
- Develop and maintain strong long term relationships with vendors and customers
- Various Administrative and project based initiatives
- 1-2 years experience in customer service or account management, or relationship manager
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Can work on Hybrid basis
- Excellent Bilingual skills in both French and English
A few reasons why it’s great to work for our client:
- Career Job!
- Excellent compensation package!
- Tier #1 organization
- Work/support a Luxury Brand