Bilingual Account Manager
Our client, located in Mississauga, is looking for a Confident & Engaging Bilingual Account Manager! If you enjoy the independence of working in a non scripted environment and take accountability with the customers and accounts that you deal with on a daily basis, then apply now as this is an excellent opportunity that wont last long!
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Process orders via phone & email
- Provide product support on all design and purchases
- Manage projects from start to finish (some of these orders roll out in multiple phases and require higher touch points)
- Resolve any billing discrepancies and/or warranty issues
- Provide direct support to a dedicated field sales representative
- Manager and help develop key accounts (no selling)
- 1 year experience as a customer Service Rep.
- Excellent Bilingual skills in both French and English
- The ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational skills
A few reasons why it’s great to work for our client:!
- Excellent compensation package!
- Family feel atmosphere!
- Work in a fun environment where a sense of humor is a must!